Pioneer Bank is committed to helping the communities in which we are based grow and thrive!
Pioneer Bank is pleased to invest time and money to non-profit organizations that are dedicated to helping our communities grow into vibrant places where we live and work.
If you would like to request volunteers or sponsorships, please click on the image below to fill out a request.
(please review guidelines below)
Click to request a sponsorship or volunteers.
Pioneer Bank is happy to review applications from organizations that meet the following criteria:
- The proposal must serve residents of communities which fall within our geographical footprint.
- Organizations must apply online for community sponsorship funding and provide the required supporting documentation.
- Funding requests are accepted at any time and are reviewed once a month. When possible, please apply a minimum of three (3) months in advance of the event or program.
- Events are one-time activities that potentially benefit a non-profit organization.
- Programs are more likely to be ongoing activities and may be educational in nature or provide entertainment.
- Only one community sponsorship will be awarded to an organization per calendar year. If renewed funding is desired, the organization must submit a new request.
- We consider sponsorship proposals from a wide variety of organizations. Preference is given to projects and activities that fall within our specific giving priorities of Affordable Housing and Education/Financial Literacy, have broad-based support, and offer an opportunity for employee volunteer involvement.
- The programs, activities, and events for which you seek funding must comply with Pioneer Bank’s anti-discrimination policy.
Sponsorship for youth league’s will be given in a first come/first serve basis.
Unfortunately, community sponsorships cannot be made to/for the following:
- Individuals and families
- Organizations or events which are not open to members of the general public
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, disability or other characteristic protected by law
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, labor and veterans groups
- Religious organizations, unless the program supports, and is open to, the community
- Trips and tours by groups or individuals, or traveling teams, including transportation costs
- National conferences
- Advertising or professional fundraising
- Membership fees or dues
- Research projects